Today is supposed to be the day for my monthly blog update, but I figured I would put it aside for a day. Sometimes I feel like I’m always striving for more and more, and I forget to be thankful for what I do have. I find hard to remember, but it’s always good to be reminded. So below a few things I’m Thankful for (capital T).
- Friendsgiving! – I thought I would be spending Thanksgiving alone, but a flurry of invitations came through about a week ago. It’s nice to know people are thinking of me around the holidays when I thought I might be alone.
- My new job – Even though it’s been a lot of work, I have to remember that it can be fun and once I get through the initial hurdle of figuring out what to do and when to do it, I think I’ll enjoy it more.
- My family & friends – Most of them live all the way across the country, but a most of them called me today or sent me messages. Once again, it’s always nice to hear from people and know they’re thinking of me.
- My roommate is gone for a few days – She’s off to visit some people and while she’s very nice, it’s also very nice to to have the apartment to myself.
- New books – I was busy for awhile and didn’t have a chance to get out any new books from the library, but I have off and I’ve gotten several new books and that always makes me happy.
- 4 days off – Yay! Four day weekend! So much time to laze about and also get things done. What could be better?
243 Days to go.