Eek! Already nine months have passed since I started this blog. I feel like I’ve barely made any headway, but that can’t be true. Updates below!
- Work on my Novel – Almost done editing my book! I also joined Publisher’s Marketplace, Writer’s Digest and several other websites to help me begin putting together a list of agents to query. I have’t gotten as far as I liked, but I did make some progress. Baby steps.
- Ballet – I went once this month, started going to yoga again, and tried a pilates class. It’s not as much as I want to do, but I’m really trying to make exercise a regular part of my life. It’s hard.
Promotion – DONE!
- Get out of credit card debt – Still chugging along here! I decided to increase my monthly payments so I should be done in July if things continue as they presently are. I had some roommate trouble recently, which made me realize how much I need to pay this off and become more financially stable. It’s ongoing goal, but I will finish paying my debt of this year!
- In a relationship – Taking a break from dating.
- A picture a day – I know this isn’t part of my big five, but it’s my monthly goal. I did okay at the beginning of the month and then completely stopped. It didn’t even register with me some days that I should post a picture. I’ve got to find a better way to do these monthly goals.
So I didn’t to as well as I wanted (like always), but I’m still working on things. I’m still moving forward and getting things done…just not as fast as I would like, but isn’t that usually the way of things. Ballet class starts again next week and I’m going to do a lot of writing this weekend, so maybe I’ll be farther along in a few days. And maybe when the year of this blog is over and I have new goals, I’ll be done at least four or five of these. We’ll see.
87 days to go. (WOW!)